Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just thought I'd say

No matter how many times I say, no matter how many good things I do, it still happens.
FUCKING people canceling on me last minute, PEOPLE being late.
For fucksake check your fucking diaries because I check mine, and I don't say I can meet you unless I know I can.
Did you know that I do SO many good things for people - yes that's right, I'm saying this and I dont care if you aren't supposed to.
I give money to homeless people, I help blind people get to where they need to, I even let randoms use my phone because they are out of credit or lost their phone.
Like seriously, what do I do to deserve to be canceled on time and time again when I really don't do anything to deserve it.
Like sure if these things don't warrant good karma then fine - but you know what, im not a bad person, im just a person.
I hate that I get angry about this, but I do.
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment