Friday, September 18, 2009

Sigh-DESIRE-Sigh

You know that feeling that gets less frequent as the years pass?
The feeling that makes you tingle and think "OH god what are you doing?! I want to be with you"
You get distracted from your daily life.
Everything starts relating to the one that makes you feel like this.
You notice the amount of people with that name.
You notice things that person says popping up all around you, like they are writing your story and you are walking through it unknowingly. Of course they aren't BUT sometimes you feel that way.
Then you start thinking about fate and all related bullshit romance. Then you think and think and you see the mortality of the romance before it begins.
Well why is that?
for obvious reasons.

The one time in almost a year I find someone I want and who I assume wants me and it is impossible. Oh well.

Times like this all we can say is FML

No comments:

Post a Comment