Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is it possible to be so miserable and happy at the same time?
Apparently so.
With that said I think I'm seeing a light at the end of this tunnel - I really hope it is anyway.
Maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.
Who knows really.
I just don't know if I can hold myself together much longer.
Looking at everything that's happened - it's comical, practically a joke. If it wasn't me and I'd heard about me I'd just laugh because I'd think - oh wow you're a great fool. I had such a decent harmony with myself and it's as if I have aimed to destroy it. It is as if I have tried to create pain in my life so it reins over the happiness that was growing.
I'd like to think I can try my best this time to not let it happen.
It rips me apart inside because I just like you so much,
so I really don't know if I will be successful,
because I not only have to stop myself - but I have to stop you,
I have to stop two people. Am I enough to do that?

Sometimes I wish I could forget everything.
I really do.
I'd just sit down on a park bench and feed the birds, so amused by their hustle and bustle.
That's it.
Wouldn't it be nice?

1 comment:

  1. It's possible that we can be both miserable and happy at the same time, i believe.

    It seems that you're having a major crush on someone ;)

    All the best for you.

    ReplyDelete