Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dexter

So I randomly purchased DEXTER yesterday. It was 24.98 for the first season and I felt like spending money to fill my emotional void.
It really worked.
What better way to fill and emotional void than with a show about a man who is devoid of emotion!


Also I've been doing a bit more writing these days and it's all good.

I've calmed my life down to a good point. I feel I'm in control again and I don't feel angry anymore.
I'm pretty glad I didn't have to go to rehab. I may have had some awkward bumping into moments.

You know the usuals....


The list could probably go on but yeah you all get my drift?
But you know what I'm not critical of these people.
Just because you're a celebrity it doesn't make you immune from anything.
We all look at them and judge them, but inside we know we've done some fucked up shit. We know it.
But of course we're gonna criticise them because we need to somehow indirectly criticise ourselves and pretend we're moderating our own behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment