Saturday, May 2, 2009

I don't understand why you have to pick the weekends I have things on that I can't get out of.
For the past two months I have been at home on Sundays doing nothing.
You don't invite them over.
But today, the day I have to go for a group assignment you invite them over.
And then, you have the nerve to make me feel guilty for it.
"Oh it's okay, you don't have to see your Grandparents if you don't want to..."
What the fuck kind of comment is that?
It isn't that I don't want to see them, but honestly we've had MANY opportunities to go see them and it isn't my fault you picked an inconvenient time.
I hate it when this happens.
I really do, and you know what there is nothing I can do about it.
I've tried suggesting we go down to see them but there is always one excuse or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment