Friday, May 29, 2009

one-legged

So on tuesday I badly sprained my ankle,

sounds bad but then not too bad right?

Sure it could have been worse, I could have damaged my back or anything else.

But when the doctor said I need to be in bed for a week or more and not do anything except have

my fucking foot in the air, its kind of daunting.

a) I can't shower freely, actually I can't shower - I have to get into the undersized bath sitting in my own filth. My mum washes my hair with a pot.



b) I eat and eat and eat but I don't move, and you know what that means...



c) I actually have few other options but to study for my exams.

d) I have missed out on approximately 4 parties.

e) I can't fucking groom myself. My eyebrows are growing back madly and in weird patches, I haven't properly exfoliated in days so my skin is lumpy, I'm getting pimples.



f) I was meant to have a haircut I'm already overdue for and yeah its fucked up my hair looks like my grandmothers hair (dad's side) which is...interesting to say the least.

g) I also have to watch my mum clean the house all day and waste her life away because since i was the only other person whoever did anything its all up to her now, apparently no one else in the house can follow through with what they do and I TOTALLY agree.

Anyway whatever I cant wait to be fucking beautiful again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick, sorry about your ankle. It's frustrating what you're going through. Hope you'll make a speedy recovery and feel better again! :)

    ReplyDelete