Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Housekeeping

Tomorrow I have voluntarily chosen to sit in a room for 6 or so hours and listen to something about a development for a gaming thing.
6 hours?!
What the fuck?

Oh well, I'm sure it'll do me good. It'll keep me from spending money because I spend two hundred today because I was bored. Two hundred that should have gone towards my social life this weekend.
I love money, I don't care what people say - money does make you happy.
I'm so generation Y right now.

I'm imagining my life in the future:

Victorian Terrace with a small front garden, and a courtyard around the back.
I'm living in Carlton, or Moonee Ponds or Flemington or somewhere like that.
Lots of cafes and eateries around me. And I have cats.
Every weekend I go to have breakfast with some friends and we all talk about our week,
then we make plans for the night and either have a dinner party, get drunk, see a movie, try a new restaurant.
I don't know if I have a partner or not, or kids.
But this is my life in the future.
I won't have a mortgage.
I won't own a car unless it's electric.
I will have an awesome vintage bike.
I will buy my stuff market fresh.
I will travel a lot.
I will have written a book and I'll be semi-famous for it.
I will be an urban planner who's made big change.

Oh yes this will be my life and I'm excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment