Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I hate you (because im SO intellectual)

I hate people who think they're so intellectual that they say the most insulting thing to you, but oh wait you can't get angry at them because they were being intellectually sarcastic - and if you didn't realise that then you're obviously not smart.

People who do this are like the people who are the 'genius' behind The Chasers. Sure its funny sometimes, but come on there is a time and a place. Keep it in moderation.
By the way my rant isn't about the chasers it is about a certain graduate of Melbourne University who everytime I bump into him is very "Ohhh so you're going to RMITafe now?"
But oh silly me he is JUST joking - he really isn't.
WELL have fun drinking goon sacks every weekend and getting fucked by randoms - oh wait I just forgot! You're so smart you're trashy!
But don't worry because the next day you can sit around with your friends in your rent house somewhere in carlton/fitzroy/parkville and be so intellectual and insult the whole world which you are CLEARLY better than - THAT is why you're still out of work and not running the world. SILLY me you're so smart you don't have a job with your FUCKING amazing arts degree.

Oh I LOVE myself and how hateful I am.

Oh ps, to randoms who may never read this (and that aren't people who usually read it): If you think picking up on grammatical errors is smart or puts me in my place, no it doesn't - it just makes you look like a stupid douche.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Nick, good on you for putting them in their places! ;)

    ReplyDelete