Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh hai yeah I see you

I often think about life, circumstance and how we feel. One thing I will always strongly believe is that for someone to be content they need to have purpose and some degree of routine.
Without it, life is maddening. It's a joke.
With uni starting again I feel the glorious technicolour return to normality, I feel my mood reaching new highs.

Also I have the perfect tram song everyone. It is Electricity by the Avalanches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI89J55wZj8

I also feel this will be the song in the final scenes of my story when a character waves goodbye to everyone before hopping onto a tram that dissapears into a mist. This is the character leaving the world in a really corny way, but for some reason I find it really poignent and emotional for me - in the context of this story anyway. Maybe sometimes I wish escaping for me were as easy as hopping on a tram that never came back like the character in my story.
Not because I actively want to escape but, I like that I could have that option there.
Just like in a video game when you can just go into another world with no hassles.

Time to shut my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment