Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The past two days

Have been a blast,
turns out I was wrong about the inhospitable truth - I think my mum was just a bit overwhelmed by the idea- but she was actually all good and had no problems and EVEN said he could stay a few more nights if he needed.

Aside from that, I realised something. I realised that sometimes no matter what has happened in the past, time will heal you, and usually you won't notice until a sunny day comes along and reveals it all.



I feel more than ever that I'm becoming more and more at peace with myself and the world around me. Last year for me was all about honest and bluntness, it was all about conflict and change. but now I have seen things and realised things and learnt a lot. I'm really happy with where I am.
Self reflection is good,
trying to think about life too much gets you nowhere.
trying to be so rational, trying to do everything right will do you more harm than good.
We learn the best from the mistakes we make. I look back on the past year and the year before, full of error and full of crap - and i can see why.
I'm glad i've made the mistakes - and i'll make some more, and some more. but ill learn from them - unless they kill me haha.

Bah I don't know where I'm going with this.

Since last year, I've felt change is approaching me,
I feel it getting closer, ever so slowly
and now i feel it closer than ever but it doesn't scare me.

I'm feeling more and more as I walk down the streets, sit on a tram, wait for a train or have a coffee that my time here is limited.



No comments:

Post a Comment