Friday, December 19, 2008

And then he threw up all over his car

Last night was the first time I had consumed that much alcohol in a VERY long time.

At the start of the party I was slightly composed sociable and just your average party goer.
After frequenting the alcoholic beverage table I realised that I had become louder like everyone else at the party and we were all well onto the path of rampant drunkenness.
We danced around and some random japanese girl kept telling everyone she was a bad girl - she wore a slutty santa costume. Think jingle bell rock in mean girls.
My ex was there - so by the time EX has arrived I was like pffft.

Then I started getting quite dizzy. As I was hurried home by my friend, he drove me in his smallish car that was of such a size that one could physically feel the turns and bumps.
As you can imagine this was doing wonders for the eclectic mix of Vodka, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Doritos, Marshmallows and some random fish and vegetables from dinner earlier.
So as the car bumped around and the mix of ingredients in my stomach went from harmless to hazardous, I got that feeling.
We pulled into my street and oh oh oh too late!



All I said was my friends name to give him enough notice to look at me as a webby kind of vomit came out of my mouth onto my jacket (tear) and onto my bag (oh well im getting a new one for christmas, but we had some good times together) and my pants and just a bit on the car door.
It was awful but it felt so good.
In the words of our friend Katie Perry - I kissed a girl and I liked it - It felt so wrong it felt so right.
My take on the song would be - I spewed on myself and I liked it - It felt so wrong it felt so right.

So now following morning I feel like some random binge drinking bogan and I want to eat but I really can't on account of I might make another mess.



On the upside though - I threw up all that crap I ate last night (bar the fish and vegetables which was LOVELY) so I wont be putting on any weight ~ woo for me.

1 comment: